Sunday, May 31, 2009

All the best to me


Year 2 begins..The little says it all.
I've started my year 2 in college.
Today,officially,It's quite usual day to me.
Nothing extraordinary things to going on..
But,It's GREAT to see them again~My lovely classmates.
Almost one months I didn't see their
CUTE FACE dy,miss them so much~
This sem's time table is rather not good for me >.<
Having class until 8pm??Huh? so late yerr
I think I 'll fall for sleep in class (haha..)
However,I'll get use to it **

Hmm..luckily i drive to college now.But still hate study until so late..
I hate stucks in TRAFFIC JAM! That time suppose is my lunch time~haiz~

Furthermore, I have to syudy a total of 5 subjects for this sem..
Ermm..no comment for tis..that is enough to kill me already~thanks~

Anyway,I'll try my best and do well in this sem
All the best to me~~~God bless me and you~

5 comments:

  1. YOU CAN DO IT !!

    Conquer the miserable,
    Conquer the pressure,
    Conquer the Stress !

    Take in happiness,
    Take in love,
    Take in true friendship !

    But don't forget your beloved family =D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah~~~
    of course i will not forget my beloved family~
    we gambateh together bah~ ^^

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wa~ night class ar? When driving back have to be carefull o~ Don't drink too much coffee, bad for health~ 要努力,可是不要太勉强,尽力就好~

    ReplyDelete
  4. 谢谢关心哦~
    对呀~上课会上到很晚~哈哈
    放心~我比较少喝咖啡的~不太爱它~
    呵呵
    你也要努力加油~假期愉快啦~

    ReplyDelete