Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Santa Claus Letter...


Yuhu~~~
Finally I got it~my letter from Finland's Santa Claus
err...may b u all may ask why so late get it?Now is already April liao ler =.="
ya.actually this letter should be receive on December month, but Santa Claus said that he had to read all the hundreds of thousands of letters that he received from friends all over d world.Myay b too busy.
So, no choice la, I hv 2 receive tis letter late...
But i also happy that i finally can get it back...XD....Thanks Santa Claus!!!
hahaha...

Well, if u all get interest on it...u also can try to write letter to Santa Claus...but you may get reply letter in late lalalala (like me)....hahaha
Here is the address :

Actually I still have another address that also write to Santa Claus.But different country 1.That 1 will be more faster to get reply letter.If u want, u may ask me.
Hehehe...May b u will ask me i'm still small ar...so old ady,still want to play this kind of things...
Well,may b u all will think like that.But I glad n happy to do that.I get fun on it. Hence, I'll do the same things,write letters to santa claus in this year.^^"
Have fun on it!

2 comments:

  1. Hey! Give me five! I did that too!!!!! and I'm lovin it =D

    ReplyDelete
  2. yeah~finally i found person do same thing wif me...hahaha

    ReplyDelete